AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may commission as an Amazon Associate and earn affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Saturday’s best deals include $150 off a 70-inch LG 4K Smart TV, $299 Klipsch Reference Speakers a $60 Cuisinart Coffee Center, and much more.
We have daily basis, AppleInsider checks online stores to uncover discounts on products including Apple hardware, mobile devices, hardware upgrades, smart TVs, and accessories. The best offers are compiled into our daily deals post for you to enjoy.
If you find any out-of-stock items, you may still be able to order them and enjoy the discount, but get your order at a later time. As Amazon discounts have a limited lifespan, you may want to buy them early before they disappear.
We round up all the deals we find on our journeys online, serve them up on a special daily post for you to digest, and then we do it again the next day. Be sure to check back every day, even on the weekends, to see what special deals we’ve added to our daily menu next.
Top deals for July 23
- Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro (M1, 8GB, 256GB): Was $1,299, now $999.99 on Best Buy.
- Netgear Orbi Pro Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi 2-Pack: Was $399.99, now $145 on Amazon.
- Circle Home Plus with 3-month Subscription: Was $79.99, now $28.99 on Best Buy.
- Bluetti AC200P 2.00Wh Portable Power Station: Was $1,599, now $1,399 on Amazon.
- Jabra Speak 710WC Wireless Bluetooth Speaker: Was $346, now $217.99 on Amazon.
- Cuisinart SS-12 Coffee Center Brew Basics: Was $90.99, now $59.99 on woot!.
- Respawn W109 Racing Style Gaming Chair: Was $164.50, now $99 on Walmart.
- Razer Kishi MFi Mobile Controller: Was $99.99, now $54.99 on Amazon.
- LG UP8070 70-inch LED 4K Smart WebOS TV: Was $799.99, now $649.99 on Best Buy.
- Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-600M Bookshelf Speakers (Pair): Was $769, now $299.99 on Adorama.
Other top deals, still going strong
- Asus ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card with 12GB GDDR6X: Was $1,199.99, now $885 on Amazon.
- Eve Weather weather station with HomeKit: Was $79.95, now $61.07 on Amazon.
- Monoprice 2m Thunderbolt 3 cable: Was $64.99, now $23 on the Monoprice website.
- AirPods Max: Was $549, now $479 on Amazon.
- Beats Studio 3 headphones: Was $349.95, now $209.51 on Amazon.
- iPad Air 5 with 64GB SSD: Was $599, now $559 on Amazon.
- Meross Outdoor dual-outlet smart plug with HomeKit: Was $28.99, now $19 on Amazon with on-page coupon.
- Meross square smart LED desk lamp with HomeKit: Was $43.29, now $35.29 on Amazon with on-page coupon.
- Meross round smart LED desk lamp with HomeKit: Was $49.99, now $34.99 on Amazon.
- Refurbished Nintendo Switch Lite with 32GB storage: Was $199.99, now $141.99 on Amazon.
- 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD: Was $2,499, now $2,199 on Amazon.
- 14-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD: Was $2,499, now $2,199 on Amazon.
- LG 55-inch 4K OLED TV: Was $1,699.99, now $996.99 on Amazon.
- Apple TV 4K 2021 with 32GB SSD: Was $179.99, now $129.99 on Amazon.
- Elegoo Saturn MSLA 3D resin printer: Was $451.99, now $343.89 on Amazon with on-page coupon.
- iPad mini 6 with 64GB SSD: Was $499.99, now $399.99 on Best Buy.
- Apple AirPods Pro: Was $249, now $179.99 on Amazon.
- Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity 10GB GDDR6X PCIe 4.0 Graphics Card: Was $869.95, now $763.44 on Amazon.
- HP V28 28-inch 4K Monitor: Was $379.99, now $199.99 on Amazon.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week: